Palagpat Coding

Fun with JavaScript, game theory, and the occasional outbreak of seriousness

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cloning Zelda, part 4A: Size is(n't?) Everything

As many of my half dozen readers have correctly deduced, Part 4 was another case of me biting off more than I could chew. I'm not quite done with what I set out to accomplish in this part, hence the "4a," but here's what I've done so far:
  • Implemented sword and heart inventory for player
  • Added the ability to swing your sword (alas, it doesn't hurt the monsters yet... but then again, they don't hurt you yet, either)
  • Added initial "spawn" state to enemies
  • Coded up the scaling functionality that I've been building
The full writeup will come soon; for now, check out part 4a: see 1x size, 2x size

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home