Palagpat Coding

Fun with JavaScript, game theory, and the occasional outbreak of seriousness

Saturday, February 13, 2010

MUGEN plugin for SyntaxHighlighter

Earlier today, I uploaded my first blog post that needed to include MUGEN source code. Between this site and my MUGEN-centric blog, I suspect it won't be my last. So, I took the time to put together a plugin for Alex Gorbatchev's excellent SyntaxHighlighter, and now I can post blocks of MUGEN code that get auto-magically highlighted, like this:

[State 1000, fireball]
type = Projectile
trigger1 = AnimElem = 1
ProjID = 1010
projanim = 1010
projhitanim = 1020
projremanim = 1020
projcancelanim = 1020
velocity = 6,0
offset = 0,-80
; HitDef
attr = S,SP
hitflag = MAF
guardflag = MA
animtype = medium
priority = 4,Hit
damage = 40,5
pausetime = 4,4
sparkno = S9992
guard.sparkno = 0
hitsound = S2,2
guardsound = S3,0
ground.type = Low
ground.slidetime = 8
ground.hittime  = 8
ground.velocity = -6,0
air.velocity = -2,-2

Anyway, I thought this was worth sharing, so for anyone interested, you can download a copy of the MUGEN brush for SyntaxHighter right here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home