Palagpat Coding

Fun with JavaScript, game theory, and the occasional outbreak of seriousness

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Broken downloads

So a few days ago I posted an update, in which I discussed moving the ancillary pages here on the site to PHP. Part of that update included a link in the titlebar to a refreshed version of my Downloads page, which includes a handful of tools of various levels of usefulness I've built over the years. Well, apparently I made the changes too late at night or too early in the morning, because I forgot to update the links to the actual downloads themselves! I'm at work now and can't access my FTP server, but I'll make the necessary changes tonight so that anyone who wants to download my tools... can actually do so.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home