Palagpat Coding

Fun with JavaScript, game theory, and the occasional outbreak of seriousness

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Blogger Backlinks

The following link is to my previous post; I'm testing to see if that post recognizes it as a valid backlink: Palagpat Coding: Cloning Zelda: And Lo, There Came... an Archive!

A little background: I publish via Blogger's "post to FTP" option, rather than using the apparently-more-kosher Blogspot hosting. Apparently, in late June of this year, other bloggers doing the same thing began seeing mysterious blogs of javascript getting inserted into their published files, most frequently showing up in people's <title> tags, and thus in search results (see for yourself in a Google search for the offending string). If backlinks aren't actually functional in my blog configuration, then I'm going to try turning them off to see if it solves the problem.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home