Cloning Zelda: Progress and a Change of Methodology
So those of you who are hitting the work-in-progress Canvassa build may have noticed that I've added sound support back in. It's not very Dojo-y at the moment, but I got tired of not hearing anything as I tested, so it's in. I've also got the bug about predefined items (e.g. the sword on screen 1) reappearing after you pick them up.
Beyond that, not much else has progressed this week; I'll be moving this blog and my others to my new host soon, and I'm still trying to decide how exactly I want to set things up (one of the main points of uncertainty is whether to keep the three blogs separate, or merge them into a single stream with tags/categories to differentiate them. If I do merge the blogs, I'll keep my RSS feeds the same (I'll re-orient the FeedBurner links to point to the appropriate places), so those of you reading me through a feed reader probably won't notice much of a difference. Hopefully, I'll be able to get the buyog.com domain transferred over smoothly to my new host as well, but if not, the buyog.net domain will get you to the new content. When the move actually happens, I'll make a note of it here so you're all aware.