Palagpat Coding

Fun with JavaScript, game theory, and the occasional outbreak of seriousness

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Next Cloning Target...?

I know I owe a Canvassa update, and seriously, it is coming -- I've just been distracted lately. By things like this awesome fan-made MegaMan game being made:

A few months ago I met Ryan McGrath at JSConf 2009 (a Javascript developers conference), and he mentioned to me that he'd been toying with making a web-based MegaMan game. His comment, and seeing what MegaPhilX and N64Mario are doing with this custom MegaMan engine, has put the "bug in my ear," so to speak. So at some point in the future when I'm done working on the Zelda clone... well then, looks like it may be MegaMan's turn.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home