Palagpat Coding

Fun with JavaScript, game theory, and the occasional outbreak of seriousness

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

NES Emulator in JavaScript? No Way!

Yes way, Ted: JSNES. What this means to me personally: well, I'm going to continue working on Canvassa, because ultimately it's the quest builder that I'm most excited about. But, I've still got to duplicate the existing functionality before I try to rewrite it all. This summer has ended up being much more hectic than I'd anticipated, but the work will progress, and I'll try to be better about my weekly updates here, even if it's just to post to cool stuff like this JavaScript-based NES emulator. Tell me that thing's not inspiring to all you JS hackers out there. At least, it is to me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home