Palagpat Coding

Fun with JavaScript, game theory, and the occasional outbreak of seriousness

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy Birthday, Canvassa

I just realized it's been a year since my first post detailing my efforts to re-create The NES Legend of Zelda in Javascript and HTML5/Canvas. I'm currently on hiatus, recuperating from minor sinus surgery earlier in the week, but I have an update in mind for later this month.

Until then, enjoy the current version here, and have a happy 2010.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM , Blogger Gaby de Wilde said...

    Nice project,

    Any ideas why it doesn't work in google chrome?

     
  • At 6:49 PM , Blogger Rylee Corradini said...

    Thanks. I'm not really sure about Chrome, actually... Chrome (and, I suppose, all Webkit browsers) is much pickier about JavaScript syntax than Firefox and Opera. It's on my list of things to fix.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home