In Case You Missed It: JSConf.us 2010 (day 1)
Last weekend, the second annual JSConf conference was held in Washington DC. If you've been reading for a while, you know I went last year and loved it. This year, unfortunately, my work and personal schedules conflicted, so this week I'm playing catch-up: looking over the published schedule, then picking through the Twitter
streamfirehose to find the presenters, and where possible, the slides they presented.
In doing this, it occurred to me that there may be value in what I'm putting together, at least until the conference's producers can catch their breath and upload the session videos (which, experience tells me, might take a little while). With that introduction, I present to you the first of what may become an ongoing series, which I'm calling In Case You Missed It:
In Case You Missed It: JSConf.us 2010
Day 1: Saturday, April 17, 2010
As of this morning, this is what I could find. If there are slide decks from other talks online that I don't have linked here, please note it in the comments below, and I'll update accordingly.
- This is actually Matthew Fowle's ScruvyConf presentation; he did his Track B presentation slides on the fly.
- 2010/04/20 1:12pm - akahn mentioned in the comments that the title of Aaron Quint's talk was wrong; I took the original published name, but the slides carry a different one. The table now reflects both.
- 2010/04/20 2:35pm - Looking over this table, I realized I'd left off the entire back half of Track B. It's there now.
- 2010/04/20 10:13pm - Ray mentioned in the comments that Jed Schmidt's (fab) talk was moved to Day 2 Track A, so I've removed it from the Track B list here.
- 2010/04/25 - Matthew Fowle sent me his contact info, so I've linked him up above.
- 2010/04/28 - Chris Williams has provided me more of the slide decks that the presenters gave to the JSConf organizers. I will be putting these online and linking to them as they become available; this morning I've linked up Tobias Schneider's Gordon slides.
- 2010/05/04 - Guillermo Rauch over at DevThought has posted his list of JSConf slides, and had a few I'd missed; I've added these now.