Palagpat Coding

Fun with JavaScript, game theory, and the occasional outbreak of seriousness

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tidbits

As of this morning, JSConf 2010 videos are starting to make their way online. I'm looking forward to virtually experiencing the Piratey goodness for myself.

Oh, and I'm starting to fix/update the Canvassa mapping tool, still needs some optimizations and bugfixes, but at least it's not completely broken anymore... yay?

Finally, I've recently found myself on an insanely-accelerated timetable to finish my Computational Linguistics MA thesis in the next 3 weeks or so, so you can probably expect my next post or two to reflect that preoccupation. Provided I find anything in the course of writing it that deserves the (slightly) larger platform.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home